The Six Degrees of
At Six Degrees, we are dedicated to the environment and work tirelessly to provide LVT products that are not only beautiful, but durable and eco-friendly, as well. We are proud to be a strong environmental steward and continue to work to improve upon our sourcing and production practices, offering additional satisfaction that you have selected a floor with the environment in mind.
- Over 50% of our raw materials are sourced within a 100 mile radius of our manufacturing facility.
- Our floors are 100% recyclable after use, which means even when your life with the floor is complete, a new product can be created… and that means less waste in landfills.
- Because all Six Degrees products are proudly manufactured in the USA, there is less carbon footprint than most LVT options. Less transport and fuel costs are needed to get your new flooring to you, our valued customer.
- Our products do not require an additional finish, which means less chemicals, less water and less energy are needed to maintain them and keep them looking beautiful.
- Six Degrees uses only 100% virgin vinyl materials. There is no recycled content and therefore no need to worry about contaminates in your flooring.
- Only Non Phthalate plasticizers are used in the production of our floors. Six Degrees was the first in the industry to make this important change.